8th Annual Women in Business Summit Agenda
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Travelers Claim University, 99 Lamberton Road, Windsor, CT 06095
8:30am – Registration/Breakfast
9:30am – Keynote Presentation with Valerie Coleman Morris
10:45am – CONCURRENT BREAKOUT SESSIONS I (Choose One)
- Your business can grow only as much as you do – The Pause Method for Business Owners – Dorit Susan Ilani, Ph.D.
- Build Your Personal Brand Through Social Media – Linda Spevacek
- So…You Want to Write a Book? – Anne Witkavitch, M.F.A.
11:45am – Luncheon & Keynote Presentation with Kathy McAfee
1:30pm – CONCURRENT BREAKOUT SESSIONS II (Choose One)
- Taking Time for your most important client – You (And still get things done) – Michelle Porchia
- Aligned For Change…The Energy of Evolutionary Leaders! – MaryAnn D’Ambrosio, MBA, Ph.D.
- Diving into Business Ownership – Heidi Partain
2:30pm – CONCURRENT BREAKOUT SESSIONS III (Choose One)
- Power Moves: How to be Distinct, Stand out and Move Up – Karen Hinds
- End the Stress Cycle: Optimizing Health Through Nutrition and Exercise – Jessica Pizano
- Blazing Business Success! 5 steps that ignite your purpose, passion and profits – Chris Makell
3:00 pm – The Fashion Segment
3:30pm – Closing Remarks